Terms and Condition
Read these Terms of Service carefully before you sign up in AllstarsID. Your participation here means that you’ve already agreed these terms and conditions. If you don’t disagree, you might not sign up or participate in AllstarsID’s service.
- Advertiser: parties who want to promote service/product/etc through The Buzzer.
- Buzzer: parties who promote the ad from the advertiser.
- Ad: The advertisement that has been made by The advertiser and promoted by buzzer (1 ad could be consists of 1 buzzer or more).
- Buzz: one ad tweet that will be uploaded by Buzzer according to predetermined schedule.
- Price per Buzz: The rate that has to be paid by Advertiser to Buzzer per post.
- Ad period: don’t delete your ad from ad period that has been sent to your email until the 15th day on the next month after you posted the ad ( 30 days min) so that you’ll still receive payments when we pull data into the system.
- Before the campaign starts, the advertiser must make payment first based on specified budget.
- Payment that has been received by AllstarsID Service cannot be refund without any exception.
- Advertisers will be charged for some Price per Buzz that has been determined by each Buzzer for every Buzz.
- AllstarsID has the right to refuse Advertisers if the content of advertising material contains violence, pornography, racial intolerance or any material that violates Indonesian civil and criminal law.
- Advertisement costs are the Price per Buzz that has been listed when selecting Buzzers and ad offers. Changes in nominal Price per Buzz that has been made by Buzzers after the ad offer is made will be applied to the next ad offer.
- Advertisers can campaign as much as possible and choose as many buzzers as the advertiser's own budget.
- Buzz content will be prepared by our copywriter in the form of a draft tweet and can be revised by the advertiser. If the buzz has been approved, the buzzer will continue to be selected to request approval for the broadcast buzz.
- To join with AllstarsID, just login with Social Media account that has been registered for the campaign and then fill the data in full.
- Make an email confirmation to complete the steps so that your account can be declared to receive ad impressions.
- AllstarsID connects with Social Media through the OAuth system, so that AllstarsID does not keep your password.
- Registered buzzers can see the Online Report about the advertisements and income that has been obtained by logging in.
- Click “Join” in the Buzzer menu and you will be forwarded to your Online Report without having to fill in the data as at the time of initial registration.
- AllstarsID will send an email automatically (D-2) every time an ad is scheduled to appear in your account.
- The email will informs about the wording that would be appeared in your account at the time.
- If you don’t disagree the ad, login your account immediately and choose menu “disapproved”.
- AllstarsID won’t display the ad that you refuse to up in your social media through AllstarsID System.
- If there’s any technical problem or you change your mind and ad has been already up in your social media, you can delete the content manually in your social media.
- The cost for displaying advertisements that have been provided by advertisers whose adverts you reject / delete will be returned to advertisers for use in the next campaign.
- The lowest price per tweet set by AllstarsID is one quarter of the number of followers, but you can change the price according what you want.
- From the price per campaign/marketplace that you have set, it will divided into:
- 50% for you and 50% for maintenance costs and people who contribute for the Advertisement. (if you're NANO influencer with follower <10.000)
- 60% for you and 40% for maintenance costs and people who contribute for the Advertisement. (if you're MICRO influencer with range of follower 10.001 - 499.999)
- 70% for you and 30% for maintenance costs and people who contribute for the Advertisement. (if you're MACRO influencer with range of follower 500.000 - 999.999)
- 80% for you and 20% for maintenance costs and people who contribute for the Advertisement. (if you're CELEBRITY influencer with follower >1.000.000)
- For payment a BCA account will be pay on the 18th and non-BCA on the 21st.
- If the number of your followers increases and you want to make a change, Login your account and go to the menu “Account Setting”.
- If there’s an Ad that has been scheduled when you’re making a change, the ad will follow the previous costs and the updated costs will be applied for the next advertisement.
- AllstarsID will make a payment for the advertisement that have been up on your account no matter how much your income.
- Congratulations for joining AllstarsID member!
- AllstarsID has a right to suspend amount of payment or recover your account because of the condition which has been mentioned before or violating these Terms of Service by you. *
- To ensure the proper payment, you are responsible for providing and maintaining the correctness of your address and other contact information and payment information related to your account. Any bank fees incurred due to incorrect contact information or payment information or your negligence will be deducted from payments made by AllstarsID to you.
- AllstarsID can change the discounted fees and / or structure of payments at any time without having any obligation to you. Change information will be added to the Terms of Service and announced on the website or on AllstarsID social media accounts (Facebook & Social Media).
- AllstarsID failed to contact you, or did not receive adequate payment instructions from you after contacting you at the address listed on the AllstarsID note
- Payment of the KOL Invoice will be processed with an accumulation of more than Rp.100,000 per Campaign.
- The payment amount will be deducted by a 3% income tax.
- Non-BCA Accounts will be deducted by IDR 5,000 per transaction.
- For BCA accounts, full names and account numbers must be clear.
- For Non BCA Accounts, Full Name, Account Number and Branch Office Address must be clear.
- Payment will be processed if it has been generated to the invoice.
- Payments will be processed starting on the 15th of each month, if the 15th of the holiday is due, the payment will be backed up to the next day.
- AllstarsID does not guarantee that members who join this service will get a lot of income quickly.
- AllstarsID has a right to suspend or delete your member account if there’s an evidence of fraud without prior notice and the commission will not be paid.
- We can change Terms of Service anytime.
- Publicity: You agree that AllstarsID can use your name and logo for presentation, marketing material, list of customer, financial report, list of customer in a Web. If you want to use AllstarsIDs name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name and other unique AllstarsID brand features, you can do so, as long as the use is in accordance with these Terms of Service and in accordance with the guidelines provided by AllstarsID.
- Force Majeur: Each party admit that all parties who have agreed to the Terms of Service depend on the limits of responsibility which stated in these Terms of Service and that they have limitations which are the main basis of the agreement between the parties. Without limiting this and except for payment obligations, both parties will not have any obligation for failure or delay resulting from conditions beyond the reasonable control of these parties, including but not limited to government actions or acts of terrorism, earthquakes and others, labor conditions, and electricity disruptions.
- Statement and Guarantee: You state and guarantee that all information provided by you to register in the AllstarsID service is correct and is the latest / update information or data; You have all the rights, power required, and authority to carry out these Terms of Service; and you have complied with and will continue to comply with all applicable laws, the laws and all existing regulations. You also admit and guarantee that any content displayed in it: complies with all applicable laws and regulations, does not violate or has never violated the obligations or rights of any person or entity, without limitation, intellectual property rights, publicity or privacy , or rights or duties under consumer protection, product obligations, errors, or contract theory, and do not contain pornography, racial intolerance, violence, or other illegal things.
- Your Obligation to Provide Loss Protection: You agree to indemnify, defend, and release AllstarsID, its agents, affiliates, directors, officials, employees and applicable Third Parties (eg relevant advertisers, syndication partners, licensors, licensee, consultant and contractor) (collectively called the "Protected Party") of and against each Third Party claim, liability, loss, and cost (including award damage, amount of compensation, and reasonable legal fees), which is filed against each Protected Parties, which arise related to or caused by your use of AllstarsID services, and / or violations of the provisions of these Terms of Service.
- Content Approval, Every content you made still requires approval from the advertiser. Advertisers have the right to accept, revise, or reject content that you have provided.
Negligence towards the application of any provision will not affect the right of one party at any time to request the implementation of these provisions afterwards, and the waiver of violations or negligence in complying with these Terms of Service will not cause waiver of subsequent violations or omissions or waivers of related provisions. If the terms of the Terms of Service are not enforceable, the provisions will be changed to reflect the intent of the parties and other provisions in this Terms of Service will still have full legal force.
Each clause in this Terms of Service is separate and independent. If there is a clause that is declared invalid or cannot be implemented according to the applicable law, the other clauses will not be affected and the clause that is declared invalid or unenforceable according to the law will be changed so that it becomes legal and can be carried out to the maximum extent possible by law.